Public (free) Feed
This is where free episodes are posted for anyone to listen to. The public RSS feed for the En Bloc Press podcast is as follows:
You can copy and paste this address into your favorite podcatcher app and enjoy it wherever you prefer to listen to podcasts. Simply follow the steps below in your specific app.
Private (paid) Feed
This is where subscriber-only episodes are posted. The address of your private RSS feed was emailed to you when you signed up for your paid subscription. Search your email for a message from "Captivate.fm," and be sure to check your spam folder, too. If you don't see it, email [email protected] or tag @Lee_H_E on Twitter and it will be re-sent to you.
Once you get the feed RSS address, copy and paste it into your favorite podcatcher app and enjoy it wherever you prefer to listen to podcasts.
Follow the steps below in your specific app.
Add The Podcast to Your App
- Tap the Library button.
- Tap Edit in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Add a Show by URL.
- Paste the URL into the Podcast URL field.
- Tap Subscribe.
- Go to the Activity page in the app.
- Click Subscriptions from the menu on the top of the screen.
- Tap the three dots on the top right of the screen.
- Click Add by RSS Feed. Paste the URL and click Subscribe.
- Pocket Casts lets you paste a URL right into the Search field in its Discover view.
- Tap the Discover icon.
- In the Search field, paste the URL.
- Tap the Search button.
- Tap the podcast that appears.
- Tap Subscribe.
- Open the Downcast app on your preferred device.
- Tap "Add" in the bottom bar.
- Tap the option to "Add Podcast Manually".
- In the "Feed" field, enter the subscription URL listed in the Audio Issues section of your account.
- Tap "Subscribe" in the top right corner.
- Click the "+" symbol in the upper-right hand corner.
- Click "Add URL" in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Paste in the podcast's RSS feed.